This can be an agreement between Licensor and Licensee, who’s being certified to use the named Software. 2. Licensee acknowledges that this is only a limited nonexclusive license. Licensor is and remains the owner of all titles, privileges, and interests in the Software. 3. This License permits Licensee to set up the program on some computer system, so long as the Software will not be used on some computer system simultaneously. Licensee won’t make copies of the Software or allow copies of the program to be made by others, unless authorized by this License Agreement.
Licensee could make copies of the Software for backup purposes only. 4. This Software is at the mercy of a limited warranty. To the level permitted by law, THE ABOVE-STATED LIMITED WARRANTY REPLACES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AND LICENSOR DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR OF FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE.
- Liquidity condition: pcf= MINV3.1 >= 1000=true
- How do you find products that you can promote
- Solid understanding of the procedures and steps contained in the documentation
- 3Paid $500 cash for minor maintenance to the company’s computer
- Why Coaching
- Include educational signage as well as or instead of just artwork
- Fusion: The pips from two credit cards fuse jointly onto a single signed credit card
No agent of Licensor is certified to make any warranties or even to improve this limited guarantee. Any action for breach of this limited guarantee must be commenced within one year of the expiration of the warranty. Because some jurisdictions don’t allow any limit on the space of the implied warranty, the above limitation might not apply to this Licensee.
Software to Licensee. Licensee has specific rights pursuant to the guarantee and, depending on Licensee’s jurisdiction, may have additional rights. 5. In case there is a breach of the Limited Warranty, Licensee’s exclusive treatment is as comes after: Licensee will come back all copies of the program to Licensor, at Licensee’s cost, along with proof of purchase. At Licensor’s option, Licensor will either send Licensee a replacement duplicate of the program, at Licensor’s expenditure, or issue a full refund.
6. Notwithstanding this, LICENSOR ISN’T LIABLE TO LICENSEE FOR JUST ABOUT ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CONNECTED WITH OR RESULTING FROM THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT OR LICENSEE’S USAGE OF THIS SOFTWARE. Licensee’s jurisdiction might not allow such a restriction of damages, so this limitation might not apply.
7. Licensee agrees to defend and indemnify Licensor and hold Licensor safe from all promises, losses, damages, issues, or expenses linked with or resulting from Licensee’s business functions. 8. Licensor gets the right to terminate this License Agreement and Licensee’s right to utilize this Software upon any material breach by Licensee.